Itravel offer outstanding value ferry- inclusive packages from the Channel Islands!
We work with a vast and renowned network of campsites (Yelloh, Castels, Sunelia) and by dealing directly with the sites, we cut out the middle man and make your holiday budget stretch that bit further.
Call in and collect a copy of our brochure today and choose from our hand-picked selection of 4 and 5 star campsites in Western France. Each site features a wide range of comfortable and modern well-equipped mobile homes, fantastic pools with water slides and a great selection of fun outdoor activities.
During school summer holidays, accommodation is generally let for 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday. If you fancy a shorter break, why not take advantage of the superb value 3 and 4 nights stays available in May & June? Should you travel out on a Friday night, remember that stop-overs can be arranged for you.
Keycamp and Eurocamp have combined forces under the Eurocamp umbrella to offer the biggest and best choice of outdoor holidays across Europe!
- Over 160 specially selected parcs across Europe
- Camping reinvented with a fantastic range of accommodation including glamping safari tents, tree houses and the new and exclusive luxury Aspect mobile homes
- Leave fixed arrival and departure dates behind; it’a about travel and timings that suit you. Stay as little or as long as you like
- Free English speaking kids clubs and and activities during peak season on many sites
Please find below our campsite partners:
- NORTHERN BRITTANY : Domaine des Ormes, La Hallerais, Le P’tit Bois, les Mouettes, Le Vieux Moulin, le Ranolien
- NORMANDY: Château Lez Eaux, Anse du Brick
- SOUTHERN BRITTANY : Mane Guernehue, les Menhirs, Port de Plaisance, la Grande Metairie, Ty Nadan, le Jardin de Kergal
- LOIRE VALLEE : Parc de Fierbois
- NORTHERN VENDEE : Clarys Plage, Agarella St Jean, les Genets, Sol a Gogo
- SOUTHERN VENDEE : l’Oceano d’Or, le Littoral, Zagarella Longeville
- ROYAN AREA : Sequoia Park, La Pinede, Palmyre Loisirs, Interlude
- GASCONY : Sylvamar, le Ruisseau, Domaine de la Rive, le Sen Yan, les Grands Pins
From prices are based on 2 adults and 2 children travelling in a standard vehicle (up to 5.5m long and 1.85m high) and are valid until 31.03.15. They include return ferry crossing and 7 nights self-catering in the mobile home type specified. Other accommodation available on request. In high season, most accommodation is let from Saturday for 7 nights, although some sites do offer greater flexibility. Many sites offer additional savings on long stays (10+ nights). Please ask for further information. Supplements: Extra child: ferry from £40, high vehicle (>
If you need even greater flexibility with your arrival and departure dates, or are looking for added extras such as English-speaking kid’s clubs, we have also teamed up with Keycamp/Eurocamp, providers of high quality holiday accommodation.